Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Moving On

It's going on eight months now that I'm home. I’m getting back to being me, I missed some of the old me. I’m singing in the shower more, and dancing to the music in my room and singing while I cook. I haven’t done that in a while, I missed that girl, I’m glad she's starting to come back. At the same time there are parts of her that will never be back, and I’m learning to make my peace with that.  There are cracks and chinks and dings in my armor, but I’m not broken. I’m patching new holes and I’m filling old ones, and smoothing over some of my rough edges, and sharpening some of my softer ones.  And I’m not taking any more abuse sitting down. 


Things with Glasgow are moving along, slowly but surely. There's still details to iron out, but we're working on it. If it all works out I'll be on a plane in 24 days. However, it's prompted me to realize that this blog has no room to grow. I've moved to a new blog. You can come with me, or you can stay here and remember the ol' times with fondness. It's your choice, I won't begrudge you either way. In the meantime, you can find me here: https://teacupsandradios.blogspot.com/ .  Until next time, do things I wouldn't do.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment